Scafell Pike - Saturday 18th July, 2020
Want to lose 1500-2000 calories?
Always wanted to climb Scafell Pike, highest mountain in England?
Why not join us?
Intended for those who are not used to being in the mountains but have sufficient fitness to walk for 8 hours at a pace of 2-3km per hour.
- Leadership from qualified mountain leader / first aider
- Wonderful views (weather permitting)
- Sense of achievement at the end!
To book your place or for more information, please email ..... firstname.lastname@example.org
Private guiding also available on alternative dates.
Maximum group ratio: 6:1
The participant must not have any health conditions that would affect their ability to participate fully and safely in this event nor have been advised against participating in strenuous activity by a health care professional. The participant must understand that it is their responsibility to disclose any significant medical conditions to the instructor for example, any conditions affecting the heart or lungs, diabetes, epilepsy, musculo-skeletal system.
Prior to registering for an event, the participant must agree, acknowledge and understand that:
- Get Up 2 Summit takes no responsibility and has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any death, personal injuries, accidents or loss / damage to property or belongings that occur to them before, during or after one of its events, unless death or personal injury is caused as a result of Get Up 2 Summit's negligence
Get Up 2 Summit is not liable for refunds as a result of:
- abandonment of activity on the day due to adverse weather or unforeseen circumstance, nor if the intended route is altered from that specified in the Itinerary Leaflet
- participant not having necessary clothing, equipment, food or drink, as stipulated in the 'kit list'
- pre-event non-disclosure of any issues affecting the participant's ability to participate fully in the event
- participant not present at the designated start time of the event
- the participant decides to cancel my place within 28 days of the event